Job ID: 980238BR
Apply here: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/ShowJob/Id/593563/Accounts-Receivable-Specialist/
As an Accounts Receivable Specialist you will be responsible for developing and maintain working knowledge of current Home Medical Equipment products and services offered by the company and all applicable insurance guidelines respecting eligibility for coverage and reimbursement.
The Accounts Receivable Specialist is responsible for the timely follow up and collection efforts on outstanding receivable accounts that are billed to insurance companies, managed care entities, government programs, and other liable third parties. Assist patients with billing questions as well as other duties assigned by the AR Supervisor and AR Manager.
The Accounts Receivable Specialist is a customer service oriented role, and will require the ability to ability to learn and understand billing protocol and reimbursement issues, and to maintain accurate and detailed charts/notes in the company system.
Additional duties include:
- Taking incoming calls from patients
- Taking payments over the phone
- Researching patient questions and accounts
- 1+ years of experience in a professional environment
Home infusion or durable medical equipment (DME) experience.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency.
- Experience medical billing or collections work or experience working with accounts payable (A/P) or accounts receivable (A/R).
- Experience working with healthcare reimbursement systems.
- Experience working in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Outlook and Word.
Minimum of High School Diploma or GED